Alrightie…Its 12.55AM Sunday Morning!
Took me around 4 hours to sort out the remaining photos I took today and fiddled around with the colours and such for all the selected photos. The one I’ll be posting up anyways…there are some that are still KIV (keep in view). Those that are so so but may be good with a bit more cropping and retouching love…but Most probably will just end up in the other pile of KIV that I have. hehe
Its been months since I’ve last traveled with my darling camera and her lens accomplice. Its been great….although shes heavy…I still love carrying her around…
*going for a pee now*
I’ll start with the first day! Which is the Friday! The day I drove to Taman Negara.
Left around 9am got there around 1 …Tada!! Alright…We stopped for Durian one hour before reaching the destination…It was pretty cheap..Selongok? or Selombok? I fail in BM…alright its either one of that for 10 ringgit! CHEAPASS!! like 4-6 Biji of durian for 10 bucks?!?! THATS VALUE THERE!
We (Parents & I) ate like 1 and a half lombok/longok…and tapau-ed the rest…that is the time I used my phone to take a photo of it..and posted on facebook and tagged Jusien (she is in AMERICA and is deprived of good food, so what can a good friend do? Tag her in the food she is missing to remind her what she is missing back here)..
So we got to the Hotel/Motel/Chalet-ish accomodation…called Woodlands Resort…guess its a resort not the ones i mentioned before…The place is smack in the middle of nowhere… k Review now! Woodland Resort…..when I was about to leave, the manager saw my *Susie*
(*Just decided, thats the name of my BIG ASS DSLR from now on. Why Susie? I own a car in Melb with the plates, SUS ***…so I named it Sus-ie. Now I dont own it anymore…My Camera Shall Replace IT!)
So the Manager Saw Susie, and was like ohhh show your friends the photos, I’ll give you a card, we have promotions and we give discounts for students….Now I’ll tell you why I WON’T be Promoting WOODLAND RESORT….
- Its in the middle of nowhere, not many trees for a “park resort”. (although its like 10 mins walk to the main activity hub = The River Jetty Area)
- The “activities” they provide is crazy expensive. Boat ride was like 35 each..for 4 person min..We only had 3…and they still charged us for 4. I think if you go book a boat on your own its gona be a lot cheaper.
The canopy tour…RM40 each…they gave the tour guide who did the hard work of guiding us RM50..and they had like 7 people doing the tour…so they earn a shitload for doing nothing! We paid for the ticket into the park and the canopy walk…so wtf was that about?? THOUGHT ITS A PACKAGE?
- The room looks clean BUT!…Smell of cockroach was on the desk, I think there was like bloodstains on my bedsheet, and insect/cockroach poo on the bed as well…had to sleep with the blanket over the bed. The toilet looks clean, thats the only ok part.
- The activity was disorganized. We waited for like half an hour after reaching the jetty for a boat to come pick us up…VERY BAD PLANNING
- Lastly, I’m not a fucking student now…Will be, Used to be, but just not now…just because I wear a cap and shorts, and can dress up boy-ish immaturely with a slight charm..doesn’t mean I am a student, and I have student friends….
So yea…Woodland Resort = FAIL! although there was a pool, but the water was murky…Ewwwww…
K back to the activites, will point form it, so it will be neater
- Took a Boat Ride on the first day
- Ate at the resort restaurant for dinner…surprisingly the food there was pretty good
- Paid Rm10 for wireless internet…lucky!
- 2nd day…woke up. Ate the FOC breakie…fried rice, eggs + sausages ..thats the only food they have..sounds good..looks bad..tasted Alright
- went for canopy tour
- finished at 2 — waited shit ass long for the van to pick up us..cause we couldn’t walk no more…
- thats when manager saw my camera and asked (refer above)….THE ANSWER IS NO!
- packed up. Drove home!
- bought some awesome mangosteen for 3 bucks a KG…thats cheap..its fresh, big, purplely and juicy sweet.
- wanted durians again…tarpau-ed 4 for like 12 bucks..not as cheap as the first day…still ok compared to KL
- ate dinner at the lil town just below bukit tinggi, before genting ish….tasty food!
So yea….got home…took the 2nd photo of the durian and tagged the friend again… and fixed the photos…and now I’m blogging.
Thats a sign board of the national park…
Thats the jetty n the rope that ties it together….
My camera got wet here…right before the accident..
Just looked unusual
They waved to me like I was one of them…
This looks interesting because of the 3 different elements….wood, water, and stone…some how makes it work.
Sorry had to say it…it is a pussy…cute pussy too…
He came over to say NIHAO!
Thats the main tourisy spot..everything is over there…
Walking thru Mutiara Resort
Sorry for their actions…I’m quite embarrassed actually..anyways…since there wasn’t much of me…thought I get some of me…asked my mum to just press the button..she did a good job..
The End..hope you enjoyed the looking at me experience….To carry my camera bag with lens for 4 over hours….climbing slopes and all…my god…the bag was heavy!!
Anyways…took me 1 and half hour to get this post up!! Hope you like what you see…feel free to contact me if you want any photos…I SELL EM!! lol…
ohh yea….VISIT PAHANG!!
Its awesome if you and your friends really have nothing better to do, and a full tank of petrol to waste….and feel like making a difference in the Malaysian tourism industry….like seriously…it was kinda interesting….I like the great outdoors sometimes….like a beach with hot girls walking around smiling at me in micro-bikinis…”Keyword = HOT”….that I would be interested……Humid Rain forest?? Not anymore! Thanks! I’ve done my part for local tourism….but seriously…check it out once….check out Mutiara Resort…seems its a lot closer to the activity and a lot nicer….its just next to the park….but if you really want budget…i heard theres like Rm10 backpackers place….or u can always try WOODLAND RESORT! …notice I didn’t take any photos of that….its just…meh…yea……the one with dad walking with tour guide…thats Mutiara resort……..
Bed time!! Later Readers!